Flir -432-0003-14-00-M Series M625L 640x480 microbolometer - Thermal and Low Light M625L -25Hz Pal*
The M-625L pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces.
- 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems.
- Low/daylight imaging.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4x e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount pan/tilt ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
We Also Recommend
Flir -M400XR-M400 640 x 480 Vox Microbolometer18° to 6° HFOV / 1.5° HFOV with e-zoom - With Video Tracking
Flir -432-0002-02-07S-Voyager II Thermal Imager
Flir -M400 640 x 480 Vox Microbolometer18° to 6° HFOV / 1.5° HFOV with e-zoom - Non Video Tracking
Flir -432-0003-32-00S-M Series M618CS 640x480 microbolometer - Thermal and Day Light - M618CS -9 Hz Pal slow