Stay in phase.Watch the video.
See shifts at a glance.
Big numbers and bold arrows make it easy to see how much you're headed or lifted.
A user interface that works under pressure.
Oversized buttons allow you to instantly store port and starboard reference angles on the fly.
The Shift's 38mm (1.5") high digits can be easily read from over 30m (100 ft) away. The Shift's high contrast LCD will also show up crystal clear through your polarized sunnies.
Solid-state 9-Axis AHRS.
The Shift uses a solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS). The result is aerospace-grade heading indication that is smoother and more responsive than any other tactical compass on the market.
The ProStart's Timer.
When you hear or see any type of start signal just hit the GUN button. If the timer isn’t running, it will start. If the timer is running it will sync.
Once the timer is sync'ed you can independently adjust minutes while the seconds keep counting down.
Yes, it has a backlight.
The Shift has a red LED backlight that won’t ruin your night vision. The battery's good for over 60 hours of sailing in the dark.
The top of the Shift is dedicated to an enormous 26mm x 124mm (1" x 5") solar panel. This keeps the Shift juiced-up and ready for action.
Even the best lithium batteries don't last forever. The Shift was designed to make it easy for you to replace the product's battery yourself.
Replacement batteries are available here:
The Shift is designed to withstand continuous immersion at 3m (9 ft). Every single unit that comes off the assembly line is pressure-tested before it ships.
- Heading Repeatability: ±0.5°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times a second)
- Water Resistance: Complete immersion for 30 min. at 3m / 10ft (IPX8)
- Display: 38mm / 1.5” digit height 120° viewing cone
- Battery: 900mAh Lithium Polymer, 100 hr endurance (60 hr with backlight)
- Solar Panel: 120 x 27 mm (4.7 x 1") polycrystalline silicon
- Dimensions: 158mm x 100mm x 47mm / 6.2” x 3.9” x 1.9”
- Weight: 417g / 0.92lb
- Compatible Brackets: Shift Offset Mast Bracket, Shift Low Profile Mast Bracket, and Shift Bulkhead Standoffs.
- Warranty: Two years
Compass Mode: Heading on top, reference angle on the bottom and shift indicator on the side. Each shift indicator arrow segment represents 5° of deviation from the set reference angle.
Timer Mode: Timer on top and heading on the bottom.
- Velocitek Shift
- Mounting cradle
- Two Velocitek stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- Static-Cling Legalizer Label
- Nylon storage case
We Also Recommend