Vesper Marine-XB9000-WatchMate Vision color touchscreen class B AIS with NMEA 2000, USB, WiFi (built-in GPS antenna)
WatchMate Vision color touchscreen class B AIS with NMEA 2000, USB, WiFi (built-in GPS antenna)
WatchMate Vision is a clever, dedicated safety instrument for any leisure or work boat skipper wanting to make accurate safety decisions using integrated AIS’ GPS and NMEA 2000® information.
Vision brings a new dimension to AIS information by the intuitive way it eliminates unwanted alarms and removes clutter from the display. It shows and prioritizes only the targets that have a current collision risk while allowing the user to customize the powerful features to their current situation (Offshore, Coastal, Harbor or Anchored).
This innovative easy to use AIS Transponder combines:
- NMEA 2000 / 0183, WiFi and waterproof USB connectivity
- WiFi configuration options; Access Point for up to five devices or connected to an existing router
- Worldwide coastal outlines on color touchscreen
- Screen readable with polarized lenses
- Free WatchMate app for iPhone® / iPad® providing interactive remote controls
- Prioritized target list and split screen views
- Transponder Silent Mode option for privacy
- Internal high-performance parallel two channel Class B AIS transponder
- 50 channel GPS receiver with internal antenna
- New multi-processor architecture for fast performance
Vision offers the easiest way to integrate AIS with mobile devices. Vision’s safety data can be used wirelessly with mobile devices running third party applications such as iNavX.
More than a simple mobile AIS viewer, Vision offers groundbreaking control with a free WatchMate app for iPhone/iPad, allowing boaters to remotely control alerts, alarms and transponder settings.
Vision has been designed to ensure critical safety information is at your finger tips. Each of its five mode buttons gives quick access to the innovative user features while also allowing a secondary screen to be opened in split screen mode.
We Also Recommend