Flir -432-0006-16-00S-BHM-3X, 9 Hz, PAL, 320x240 Slow Video
With FLIR's BHM-Series bi-ocular thermal night vision systems, marine emergency response crew can respond with the confidence that comes from being able to see clearly in the total darkness.
BHM-Series imagers make pictures from heat, not light, letting first responders to see other boats, obstructions, land, buoys, and floating debris in total darkness, as well as through haze, smoke, and light fog.
BHM-Series thermal imagers are the best search and rescue tools on the water regardless of lighting conditions. BHM-Series cameras have interchangeable lenses so you can choose the right lens for each mission. They also let you visually verify radar returns and see things in the water that radar might miss.
Perfect for use on vessels any size, the BHM-Series is a handheld, battery-powered, thermal night vision cameras give you the edge in all your nighttime missions.
- SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
- Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
- Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
Compared to monocular (one eyepiece) cameras, the BHM-Series unique bi-ocular (dual eyepiece) design is less tiring to use over long missions, easier to hold steady on rough waters, and gives you greater range performance. Plus its Video Out connection makes it easy to connect to an onboard monitor or DVR.
- 35mm (optional lens) - 13° x 10° NTSC
- 65mm (optional lens) - 7° x 5° NTSC
- 100mm (optional lens) - 5° x 3° NTSC
- 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- 7.5 - 13.5µm
- FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
Detect Man(1.8m x 0.5m) / Small Vessel(2.3m x 2.3m)
- 35mm (optional lens) - 2, 560'(780m) / 1.3mi(2.2km)
- 65mm (optional lens) - 4,760'(1.5km) / 2.4mi(3.9km)
- 100mm (optional lens) - 1.3mi(2.1km) / 3.3mi(5.3km)
- Still & Video image capture to SD card
- 2x E-zoom
- Toggles Between White Hot, Black Hot, Marine Red Displays
- LCD Display
- NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
Video Refresh Rate
- 4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
- >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
- 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
- IP-67, Submersible
- -4°F to 140°F (-20°cto 60°C)
- -40°F ro 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)
We Also Recommend
Flir -M400XR-M400 640 x 480 Vox Microbolometer18° to 6° HFOV / 1.5° HFOV with e-zoom - With Video Tracking
Flir -432-0002-02-07S-Voyager II Thermal Imager
Flir -M400 640 x 480 Vox Microbolometer18° to 6° HFOV / 1.5° HFOV with e-zoom - Non Video Tracking
Flir -432-0003-32-00S-M Series M618CS 640x480 microbolometer - Thermal and Day Light - M618CS -9 Hz Pal slow