Fusion - MS-AM402 -- 400 Watt Marine Bridgeable Amplifier
Value-packed and purpose-built for quality audio amplification on the water.
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 2 channels and a 400 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers, or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms) to spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM402 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 400W peak power output to power up to four speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
We Also Recommend
Fusion Signature Classic Party Pack Bundle
Fusion Signature Sport Party Pack Bundle